Kasturba Gandhi Hospital was inaugurated on 12th February 1951, by the then Governor of West Bengal, Dr. K. N. Katju as a 50 bedded hospital. The present bed strength is 197.The hospital was under the leadership of Dr. C.H. Phillips, Divisonal Medical Officer in its budding years. Since then various Medical Officers have heaed the hospital, which includes, Sr. Divisional Medical Officers, Additional Chief Medical Superintendents, Chief Medical Supersintendents and now Principal Chief Medical Officer.
Organization Chart of Medical Department